Emanuele Barletta vs Mirko Ricci Live Stream


Emanuele Barletta vs Mirko Ricci Live Stream

TV Channel here.

We reached by telephone Friday that Emanuele Barletta Ergife Hotel in Rome (Via Aurelia) will defend 'the Italian Light Heavyweight Title against Mirko Ricci.

BRW Emanuele, who plan to match play on Friday? Barl. I want to play a great match to give great satisfaction to my supporters who follow the match at ringside and tv. I'll try 'to do my best and to give the meeting a very fast pace.

BRW Now that you're Italian Champion and objectives that you have for your career? Barl. Until some time ago everything 'was not even imaginable. Then with the turning professional I changed my lifestyle and thanks to the constant presence of my manager Alberto Chiavarini who always believed in me, I started to work to targets and in the meantime came the Italian title. Now it is important to defend it, then we will see during 2013 to give us new targets, more and more 'ambitious

BRW How do you see the current situation of Italian light heavyweight? Barl. I think it's a good time for me in the sense that I have some chance 'that I want to take and not to frustrate. There are undoubtedly some good boxers but I think between all of us miss the champion, the champion that spaces the others. Meanwhile I met Di Giacomo, boxer valuable and extensive experience, and D'Agata last year in Catania. Now I meet 'Ricci but I would defend the title for a while' ...

BRW You mentioned a possible European effort? Barl. Yes, with Chiavarini talked about it. In 2013, when victorious defense would be able to defend the title again and then groped something more 'important. But then again, now I'm focused on the defense on Friday that takes priority over everything else.

BRW What do you want to add? Barl. I want to thank my preparatory Ardu and Massimiliano Lamberto (trainer) I have followed with consistency and high availability. ' Then my family, my father, my mother, my wife, who I have always been close. Not to mention the many friends and fans and sponsors who have always followed me and gave me the chance 'to fight to achieve a dream. To say that boxing fans will be 'great show!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...