Poor performing, Valentino Rossi bike Blame


Only complaint is out of the mouth of Valentino Rossi, MotoGP after ending 2012 with the opening series in tenth position in Losail, Qatar, on Monday morning (04/09/12) pm.

Rossi had a collision with Hector Barbera, and admit it has become one of the factors that influence the outcome in Qatar. But the Ducati rider was admitted, the biggest problem is traction Desmosedici GP-12 is far from satisfactory.

"I have a big problem early in the race: When the tires are new, I have difficulty in braking," he said, as quoted by Autosport.

"Also, I lost four or five seconds after touched with Barbera. I then managed to make a little progress on the final lap, even I could record my fastest lap with a tire that has been used. But it was no use, we competed hard, "complained the seven-time world champion.

"I can not ride this bike, I can not make a difference, I can not even keep up (his teammate Nicky) Hayden, I usually faster from it. In theory, with new tires I should get faster. Nicky can look good with a different concoction Ducati, but still only finished in sixth place, "he growled.

Last season, Rossi could only end the race on the podium once. Italian racer is now worried about going to achieve poorer outcomes. "Maybe we'll look worse than last year," Rossi said.

"Ducati has a problem: I already gave an explanation of what needs to be addressed, but we were not able to resolve our problems. Unfortunately, I am not a technician and I can not do anything about it. At least there is a positive aspect that I did not crash with this chassis. At least so, 'close' The Doctor '.

Yamaha rider Jorge Lorenzo emerged victorious in the 2012 MotoGP series opener.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...