Thunder vs Mavericks Live Streaming Online Video - Basketball NBA


Liveastream - Oklahoma City Thunder vs Dallas Mavericks Live Streaming Online.
Basketball NBA
Oklahoma City Thunder vs Dallas Mavericks
Thursday 19 May 2011 at 23:30 GMT+1

Oklahoma City Thunder forward Serge IBAK, a sweet 22 year old from the Republic of Congo, said Wednesday that he took in Game 1 of the Western Conference finals in his classroom and Dirk Nowitzki was his teacher.

"I learned a lot in the last game," IBAK, whose English has improved, but still a bit 'rough, "said the Mavs' 121-112 victory." To me, this is your first time playing against Dirk gets 48 and I see this class will give me the lesson. So, I have a lesson, so I'm ready for the next game. "

All-Star forward the Dallas Mavericks' playing MVP this postseason, and certainly took IBAK first defender and threw seven Thunder desperately perhaps the only 7-footer in the league at school.

Nowitzki scored 30 of his 48 points in the two baskets or free throws against 6-foot-10 IBAK, which was left on most objects to manipulate Nowitzki without using a double-team, for fear of leave dangerous shooters the Mavs' open 3-point arc.

IBAK Nowitzki was often a good investment, but was unable to stop the high year Nowitzki, jab-stepping and shooting fall or step back jumper over him. IBAK Nowitzki foul five times the third-leading scorer in MLS (28.5 ppg) in 1916 drew the attention of all gardening and went to the free-throw line 24 times, in which the NBA record, by everyone.

"Sometimes when you make a bad defense and you know," Oh, I'm wrong, oh man. "I felt I was there," said IBAK. "He had some hard knocks, so I said, 'I'll keep playing because it's something you can not do anything with it." Shoot like that, just keep playing, keep playing. It was hot. I just do not hit every night, so I just keep playing. "

Thunder center Kendrick Perkins has suggested that aid will be on the road for Game second Oklahoma City coach Scott Brooks said his team must do a better job making it difficult for Nowitzki to receive the ball in his comfort zone to right wing. Nowitzki made 12 of 15 shots.

"One thing we can do is let the boys on the island itself to guard Dirk Nowitzki, the future Hall of Famer, and they expect a guy to stop it," says Perkins. "We need to find something. We have to help or at least it seems to dig and come back. Let's understand something, when we watch films, but it certainly will be different tomorrow's game."

Brooks did not give a strategic vision for Game 2, but he reiterated the potential risk of being hit by the 3-pointer by doubling Nowitzki.

Nowitzki, who scored 95 points in 92 minutes against the Thunder in the regular season and one game Tuesday, said he would not be surprised by a number of adjustments in the second game

"What will be," said Nowitzki. "I'm not really expecting anything. I'm going to go out there and try to attack, as I always do, and when they think that we all have confidence in the resilience ... What gives me or the team that" I had way of being able to attack and I do not think actually I have not seen me for 13 years. They could double-team, can bring the center up and flood a strong team, but what we are ready to attack.

What IBAK, said he wants to try again, even if it means Nowitzki him back in the classroom.

"The next game I'll go and the coach will be aggressive with me and do all those things," said IBAK. "If it is hot the next game, it's hot, I can not stop it, you know? It was a great experience. My first game, he gave me a good lesson, so now I have to do my homework ready. "

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...